No info available
August 25, 2017, 6:00 pm at The Gathering Place
September 9, 2017
7 am: Golf Outing-The course to be announced later. All golfers are invited to come and play. Husbands and wives will be paired up with other couples. Contact Jerry Pierce for more info.
Reunion Dinner at Little America Hotel: 5 PM Social/6:30 PM Dinner/8 PM Dance
Early Bird price - $45/person
A flyer has been prepared. you should have received an email, but if you didn't here is a link to the flyer
More Info to follow soon!
1962 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1963 Contact: Linda Peterson Conners 801-349-7718 or
Vicky Shewell Collard 801-403-3947 or
September 22, 2017
6-10 pm Gardner Historic Village - The Gathering Place Venue
$38 per person pre paid by August 1, 2017.
No Information Available
September 8, 2017, 5:00 pm at West High School
More info to follow!
Contact: Leita Child Farnsworth 801-318-6256 email@example.com
August 4-5, 2017
August 4 Eaglewood Golf Course 7 to 10 pm $13.00 per person pay at the door
August 5 Lindsey Gardens 5:30 pm potluck dinner
For more information or questions please contact Vicki Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 16, 2017, 6:00 pm
Little America Hotel, $60 per person
Visit the Class of 87 blog https://westhighclassof87.blogspot.com
No Info Available
August 26, 2017 7-9 pm
Sugar Space Arts Warehouse 132 south 800 west Salt Lake City
$20 person includes Fiore Pizza Truck
Contact Tami Kamerath email@example.com for more info
No Info Available
August 5, 2017
12 pm: Lunch and outdoor Games @ Liberty Park
6 pm: Catered dinner and dancing @ West High School
9 pm: Drinks and fun for the duration of the evening
Tickets for dinner are $11.25 per person or $21.50 per couple. Click the link below to purchase tickets. They need all ticket sales to be finalized by July 29th.
For more info check out their Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/102958360276372/?active_tab=about
No Info Available
Reunion information should be submitted one and a half years out from your desired date in order for the alumni newsletter to advertise before the event happens. The newsletter is usually received by our Alumni in Aug. so any reunions that are held before Aug. will only reflect that the reunion had happened
Do you know any West High Alumni who are deserving of recognition? The WHAA is eager to publicize the outstanding contributions and accomplishments of West High Alumni and we need your help. Please nominate someone for one of the following recognitions:
- West High Alumni Association Hall of Fame
- West High Alumni Association Athletic Hall of Fame
- West High Alumni Association Alumnus of the Year
- Outstanding Panther in the Community
Please follow these instructions regarding how to nominate someone for any of these great honors!
Panther Pride Club
The West High Alumni Association (WHAA) is in the process of forming an extension to our Association called "THE PANTHER PRIDE". The Pride shall be formed with one or two members from each graduated class. A WHAA board member, who will report to the board the activities of the "Pride", will chair the "Panther Pride". All alumni and Pride members are invited to attend monthly board meetings held on the second Thursday of each month at West High School in the Alumni Room (108) at 7:00p.m. Your input is needed and appreciated.
Benefits to each Graduated Class:
• Access to your class list that is in the WHAA database. This database is updated yearly with information received from several sources. The most important would be your newly updated class list following your most recent reunion.
• Use of WHAA accessories such as videos, red tablecloths and panther table centerpieces. The WHAA requires a small refundable deposit to ensure the return of these items.
• Use of the WHAA website to notify classmates of an upcoming event such as a class reunion.
• Ideas in planning events such as arranging a golf tournament, hotels and use of West High School facilities.
Benefits to the WHAA:
• An updated mailing list of all your classmates following your most recent reunion. This list will be used to update the WHAA master database and will then contribute to a more complete mailing of our "Panther Print" newsletter.
• Support for our scholarship fund, which would include a donation in the name of the graduated class (i.e. CLASS OF '48). These scholarships would be used to provide an education to deserving West High students.
• Support for the WHAA mission statement, which is: "to promote the interest and welfare of West High School, its students, alumni, faculty and staff. Our program is intended to help preserve the heritage, foster a positive image and honor alumni who have gone on to make West High School and its community proud. A major part of our program is to provide scholarships for the further education of deserving, graduating seniors"
The WHAA is actively pursuing volunteers from graduated class reunion committee members to participate in our "Panther Pride". Please contact: Linda Hale ('62), Alumni Liaison to West High School, firstname.lastname@example.org.